T20 World Cup BanVsWI

It’s almost a sudden death game for both these teams. I’m surprised WI are in this position given the strength of their team. I think they’ll turn around things in this match and win.
Bangladesh on the other hand, has had a decent match against SL but couldn’t break one big partnership which cost them the match. Can they get wickets in regular intervals?

1 Like

Both teams are desperate to register their first win! :cowboy_hat_face:

On paper, WI looks strong, literally half of the side played in IPL under the same conditions but still, they are in this position as stated by OP.

With that said, I still think WI will win and Bangladesh’s quest to partnership-breaking stint will continue as they heavily rely on Shakib for a turnaround and the skipper ain’t rotating his bowlers strategically.

1 Like

Agree that Mahmadullah can be a little more proactive. He seems to be an emotional guy who sulks a lot. He needs to breakout if it and get some joy in his life!

1 Like

1st Powerplay has been wong by Bangladesh. Just 28 off the first by for WI. Quite slow.

1 Like

Yeahh and 3 wickets down. Bangladesh are in the driving seat now!

1 Like

Pollard retires and then Russel is run-out without facing a delivery! Disaster!

1 Like

Bangladesh has tried everything to give WI a better chance to win this game and yet WI are struggling to capitalise on it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: Exactly! How many catches have been dropped?!? I’ve lost count :rofl:

1 Like

Bravo also gone now.

1 Like

Jason Holder be like:

1 Like

Looks like a game that will be remembered for drop catches from both sides :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well well well… we’ll leave it at that.

2 Likes

What a fantastic win by WI! Amazing. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap:t5::clap:t5:

2 Likes