Squad details for Ireland and Zimbabwe Series

The series between Zimbabwe and Ireland is scheduled between January 12, 2023, to January 23, 2023. The series comprises 3 T20Is and 3 ODIs. The schedule for the series is:

12 Jan 2023 - 1st T20I

14 Jan 2023 - 2nd T20I

15 Jan 2023 - 3rd T20I

18 Jan 2023 - 1st ODI

21 Jan 2023 - 2nd ODI

23 Jan 2023 - 3rd ODI

All six matches are scheduled in the Harare International Stadium, Zimbabwe. The squad details of both teams are:

Zimbabwe Squad: Wesley Madhevere, Innocent Kaia, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Craig Ervine(c), Sean Williams, Clive Madande(w), Ryan Burl, Brad Evans, Richard Ngarava, Tendai Chatara, Wellington Masakadza, Victor Nyauchi, Gary Ballance, Luke Jongwe, Tony Munyonga

Ireland Squad: Stephen Doheny, Andrew Balbirnie(c), Lorcan Tucker(w), Harry Tector, Gareth Delany, George Dockrell, Curtis Campher, Fionn Hand, Mark Adair, Tyrone Kane, Barry McCarthy, Benjamin White, Neil Rock, Graham Hume, Ross Adair.

Former rugby player Ross Adair, who plays for Northern Knights and is the brother of Mark Adair, has received his maiden call-up to the Ireland squad for their tour of Zimbabwe in January.

Ross, who played for Ulster in the Pro12 competition in the 2014-15 season, bats right-handed and bowls left-arm spin. He made his List A debut for Northern Knights in 2021.

1 Like