Most runs conceded in an innings in a T20I matches

Most runs conceded in an innings in a T20I matches

1. Kasun Rajitha against Australia:
    Kasun Rajitha from Sri Lanka conceded the most runs in an innings in a T20I match which came against Australia in 2019 when Sri Lanka toured Australia for a bilateral series. In the 4-over spell of Kasun Rajitha, he conceded 75 runs and went wicketless. Australia won the game by a huge margin of 134 runs.

2. Chris Sole against New Zealand:
    Chris Sole from Scotland is the second on the list. When New Zealand toured Scotland for 2 T20Is and 1 ODI match in 2022 July. In the first T20I match between New Zealand and Scotland, New Zealand who batted first scored 225/5. In which Chris Sole conceded 72 runs in his 4-over spell and got the wicket Jimmy Neesham. New Zealand won the match by 68 runs.

3. Barry McCarthy against Afghanistan:
    In 2017, both Ireland and Afghanistan visited India for a bilateral series consisting of 3 T20s, 5 ODIs and 1 test match. In the 3rd T20I between Ireland and Afghanistan, Barry McCarthy conceded 69 runs in his 4-over spell which is the 3rd most runs conceded in an innings in a T20I match. Afghanistan won the game by 28 runs.

4. Kyle Abbot against West Indies:
    In the 2nd T20I, Johannesburg, January 11, 2015, West Indies tour of South Africa, West Indies chased down the 232 targets set by South Africa and won the game by 4 wickets with 4 balls remaining. In the match, Kyle Abbot conceded 68 runs in his spell and picked 1 wicket.

5. Obed McCoy against India:
    In the 4th T20I, Lauderhill, August 06, 2022, West Indies v India T20I Series, India who batted first scored 191/5 in 20 overs. In which Obed McCoy conceded 66 runs in his spell and picked 2 wickets. India won the match by 59 runs.

1 Like